We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First choice holiday village

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First choice holiday village

I have just read 2 reviews on this and a little worried as they are not great!

Anyone can put me at ease?

They say food not great and smell in room?

Aarrhhhh!

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First choice holiday village

hi Richandnik.

i have not stayed in this hotel so cant not comment on the smell, but i have stayed in this resort.

ref food ,you must remember when booking AI you are not going to get the quaility and flavour of the food you can expect in the local restaurants when the meal is cooked from scratch with fresh ingrediants and of your choice.

i must say in my opinion you have picked a nice resort on the lovely iseland of menorca.

returning there in september.

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: First choice holiday village

hi,

we were one of the first guests here and we had a great time...I have posted on here with info etc. would definately go again :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First choice holiday village

The other thing to remember is everyone has different tastes. When people give bad reviews for food they should mention what they usually eat to put it into context.

I've only ever stayed at the Holiday Village in Majorca and some of the reviews slate the food. I'm a fussy eater and I've never had a problem. Agreed after two weeks the novelty and variety wears a bit thin but there's always enough on offer to be inventive. We make a point of having a meal in the resort once or twice a week too so we dont get cabin fever.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: First choice holiday village

Would not FC tend to cater to conservative UK tastes and keep the volume up/prices down? That's the downside I would guess if you are looking for better food, choose another operator perhaps?

5. Re: First choice holiday village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:15