We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

menorca

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
menorca

hi all i would like to ask the question why do we like the island so much, on a personal basis. i am sure we all have different views and opinions but for someone looking to visit it may give them an idea as to why and whether to try this gorgeous island. personally this will be my third year in a row to menorca and thats a first for me anywhere says alot. first the locals are exceptionally friendly, great reaturants and food at very good value. fabulas beaches and unspoiled. great for children though mine are grown up. lots of historical interest. there is also great night life but more relaxed than anywhere ive been before. very interested what others will say.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: menorca

hi mancsteve - agree with everything you have said, we love the people and the relaxed nature of the island, even though we stay in a 'touristy' part of the island (forcat) we still mingle with spanish, italians, etc and always feel people are willng to give you the time of day - nothing is rushed. our 4th year and for me it doesnt get much better, for anybody thinking about it, give it a go and you will not be dissappointed - there is something for everyone.

2. Re: menorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:19