We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort & accomodation in Menorca for family

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
8 posts
Save Topic
Resort & accomodation in Menorca for family

Can anybody advise a resort and accomodation in Menorca that meets our needs? We are a family of four with children of 1 & 4 years of age. We are looking for a resort that has a nice beach and a good collection of restaurants (but not full of British bars) which are no more than 10 minutes walk from our accommodation. We will probably be going for 10 nights in early August. We are looking for a 1 or 2 bed apartment on a B&B basis but would also consider All Inclusive. Accommodation must have a swimming pool and children's facilities would be an advantage.

Can anybody help?

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort & accomodation in Menorca for family

hi may i suggest have a look at calan bosch, great for children of that age plus some lovely restaurants and bars, there are some english type bars but some nice spanish ones like don carlos bar by the marina. with children that age have a look at the paradice club close to the resort marina and only a 5 mins walk to the beach, i would go SC its not expensive i can asure you and great for that evening familly meal.

ime sure you will enjoy your familly holliday on menorca.

we are going this year for our third year in a row and can honestly say we have never done that before.

2. Re: Resort & accomodation in Menorca for family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 05:17