We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menorca yoga

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Menorca yoga

Hi, we are moving to Menorca and I was wondering if anyone knew a good yoga teacher? Also does anyone know of any other groups (doesn't have to be yoga) that expats tend to go to?

Thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Menorca yoga

You will find details of all the groups ex pats belong to, e,g. Menorca Players, art groups, bridge players, age Concern, cricket clubs, a variety of other sports, darts, snooker, luncheon clubs, church groups, cats protection, ballroom dancing etc etc in the English monthly magazine 'Roqueta' on sale from April to Oct with one winter issue in December and also in 'Focus on Menorca' published all year round. Depending on where you will be living you should find plenty of choice particularly if you are close to Mahon.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Menorca yoga

Thanks for your message. Sorry I should have said my age. I'm 27 and if I can't find a yoga class I would like a sports group or something. I will have a look at the magazine though thanks.

3. Re: Menorca yoga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 06:15