We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterparks

Royston, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Topic
Waterparks

Does anyone know if there are waterparks in Menorca, we have been a few times but never thought of them as our children were small and enjoyed the beach. Now they are older they enjoy the parks as something else to do.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterparks

Both Cala'n Bosch and Cala'n Blanes have a water park. I haven't been to either although as a destination/resort I would go with the former.

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterparks

waterparks depends when you are going to menorca. the parks are not open right through the season, as deebanks says there are two, i only know the one in calan bosch. if you go in the afternoon it is alot cheaper.

they are not on the scale as others in the med but ime sure your youngsters would enjoy them though.

what resort are you looking to stay.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterparks

There is the splash park at Marina Parc in Arenal den Castell on the eastern side too.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterparks

We went here, was quite good …ciao.co.uk/Aquarock_Water_Park_Menorca__Rev…

5. Re: Waterparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Menorca
Recent Conversations