We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

season

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
season

hi all, coming up to the start of the holliday season in menorca, any new thoughts on the season to come, new restaurants or bars or old, any new ideas for first time visitors, though i am going in august for the third year running ime still hoping to learn more.

london
Level Contributor
175 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: season

All depends where you are staying i guess. Generally though manchester united supporters aren't welcome on the island ;-)

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,467 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: season

Oooooooo that's fighting talk captainF :-) !!!!!

My tip for first time visitors is to do lots of research on the sort of things the island has to offer ( see Top question and the myriad of websites a Google search away) before going on holiday so they can have an idea of the sorts of places they might want to visit and ideally NOT to get sucked into using tour operators excusions for things that they can do cheaper and better independently. Even allowing for the potential cost of getting a taxi back from somewhere if the return bus isn't running when needed is unlikely to make most outings cost as much as a package coach trip for a family!

Edited: 24 April 2013, 14:32
manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: season

i do not want to lower the tone but just got to reply to captaintefal, when in calan bosch last september i watched the united game against Liverpool, the Spanish clapped louder than i did when we won, this was the start of the road to our 20th title. i must say though the Spanish have good taste not like some.

4. Re: season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 07:17