We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Cup

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
183 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
World Cup

We will be visiting Minorca and specifically Cala'n Porter during the World Cup. Please can you anyone tell me whether there are likely to be bars covering the games and/or what games the terrestial tv in Minorca will be showing. Thank you!

ekok
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: World Cup

Hi

I would imagine there will be - I was there at 2 years ago - when there was football on - not that i know which cup it was- coz my family hate football and managed to find only 1 restaurant which didn't show the football.

Menorca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Minorca
Level Contributor
626 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World Cup

Hi, don't know if I'm too late with this info but Cala en Porter has loads of bars that are showing the world cup, so no need to worry. TVE (the spanish channel) is also showing the footie.

Have a great time!

3. Re: World Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 15:20