We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
987 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

Hi Folks

Are there any restaurants in Trebaluger please? if not can you tell me the closest please?

Many Thanks

RPG

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

There is nothing in Trebaluger ( just a village with a supermarket? ) Everything is 25min walk in Sant Lluis, or Biniaroca Country house for Restaurant . Lots around there including else Es Castell 5-10m taxi ride.

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
987 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

Thank you for your reply.

Ha Ha Ha, on top of that mega bucks for hiring a beach bed and brolly!!! I just knew I had chosen the wrong place! still you learn by your mistakes.

RPG

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,570 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

No restaurants in Trebaluger. Nearest is Binissaida but I wouldnt recomnend and very expensive.

However there are restaurants galore in Es Castell only 5 mins away and Iggys and Scandals and Villa Alba even closer.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,570 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

No restaurants in Trebaluger. Nearest is Binissaida but I wouldnt recomnend and very expensive.

However there are restaurants galore in Es Castell only 5 mins away and Iggys and Scandals and Villa Alba even closer.

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
987 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

Yes many thanks, we will probably look to go there, 5minutes is nothing. RPG

Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

I'm back out on the 7th September might see you around!

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
987 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

So you live in Cwmbran.....I go there often to do shopping, nice shops!

Sorry forgot to ask, where are you staying?

RPG

Edited: 26 July 2013, 14:04
Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

Son Bou in an apartment.

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
987 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

Okay, enjoy yourself!

RPG

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants in the Village of Trbaluger

I am assuming you have a car because you must be staying in a villa or similar as Trebaluger is not a resort therefore no package guests ( or facilities for same ) are there. If you look at the Top Question section of the island forum you will find on about traditional restaurants etc . but I agree that you will find lots of places to eat in Es Castell. Your nearest sandy beach is Punta Prima as although the extremely quiet resort of S'Algar is closer , it has NO sand at all as the swimming platform goes straight into the sea) - see map at https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=menorca+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x12be1f9d2cb820e9:0x529ac484178e77c9,Minorca+Island&gl=uk&ei=cJjyUYzBJPGv7AbMoYDgBg&sqi=2&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA ) .

Punta Prima's beach isn't bad ( and there are restaurants there ) but it is in no way one of the better beaches on the island IMHO. I see from one of your other threads that you have already discovered that Cala Trebaluger ( see http://www.baremenorca.co.uk/cala-trebaluger/) - which is a virgin unspoilt ( ie unserviced) beach not attached to a tourist resort is nowhere near where you are staying but it doesn't sound as though that was the sort of beach you are after anyway if you are wanting to hire sunbeds!

Get answers to your questions about Menorca
Recent Conversations