We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather 21Aug-4sep?

Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather 21Aug-4sep?

Will be in Menorca during the above dates and wondering if the weather is going to be as nice it is now? Having just checked the weather for today its going to be 32c over there is it going to be in and around that temperature in 3 weeks time? I only ask as I have been Menorca plenty of times before but never this late in the year I usually go before school holiday in july and the weather during that time is mostly great.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather 21Aug-4sep?

If you go early July weather late Aug is likely to be warmer and sea temperature also. Some might even consider this period to be too hot so don't worry!

Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather 21Aug-4sep?

Thanks, I don't mind hot weather. In july when I usually go it hits averagely around the 28c mark so assuming its going to be hotter when I go in the three weeks, just haven't been this late so just don't know what to expect really. Didn't know if it started to cool down in September or what.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather 21Aug-4sep?

Yes, it does start to cool down in September but you are there at the beginning of the month. Later in the month will make averages fall to around same temp as early July around 23/24.

4. Re: Weather 21Aug-4sep?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 05:18