We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Cars

uk
Level Contributor
75 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Island Cars

I would just like to add my recomendation for Island Cars. We have been using them now for several years and have had an excellent service. We have just returmed from Punta Prima and a couple of weeks before we left we decided that we wanted to hire a 7 seater car for 3 days. Island Cars got us a car and delivered it to our hotel at a quite reasonable price €218.

A few of us have also have been away in September over the past few years and they again deliver 2 cars to our hotel on time and we have always found their prices very reasonable and the quality of cars good.

They always answer emails and offer a great local friendly service, and you only pay for the petrol you use, given the car with a full tank and return it with a full tank.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Cars

I have never heard of this firm myself. Can you give us the website address, telephone number etc. please and do you know if they deliver and collect from the airport ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Cars

http://www.islandcarsmenorca.com/

uk
Level Contributor
75 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Cars

Email: islandcars@infotelecom.es

Phone: (0034) 971 367 448

No problem if you want a car delivered to the airport or drop it back there. Sometimes when we have hired a car for a few days we have had it dropped off at our hotel an dthen we drop it back at the airport saving the cost of a taxi for our return home.

They offer all the normal add ons at no extra cost: Full Comprehensive Insurance, IVA (VAT) Included,

Unlimited Mileage, No Deposit Required, and Four Drivers at No Extra Charge.

4. Re: Island Cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 07:18