We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to visit

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
where to visit

Hi coming to Menorca on a late deal can you please advise been to Calen Bosh 3 times and loved it is there anywhere else as nice?~

We like people watching quiet but still thins to do if you want to

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to visit

CnB is not my personal ideal place to stay ( too many hotel folks ) but if you like it stick with it as nothing else like it on Menorca

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to visit

I have same problem answering this one. What was it you liked so much?

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to visit

We liked the harbour and the lovely beach plus not too busy but something to do if the weather was poor

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,844 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to visit

Right - Bosch is unique as a package resort with a marina. I personally would say that if you liked Cala N'Bosch so much that you should go back there if you can find a deal as yuo know what you are getting. Cala N'Bosch is one of the busier resorts as these things go on the island ones so if you are looking at other places for your late deals bear that in mind when making comparisons ( any resort described as quiet is going to get more so as you move through September and into October).

Cala Galdana might be worth considering as the beach there is lovely and in September it will still be realtively busy but overly so. I would not suggest going anywhere in the Forcat/Blanes/Los Delfines area because after Cala N'Bosch you will probably find that area disappointing as it has no marina, beach is not so good and it is more british in its clientel although will be less noticeable once the British school holidays are over. Cala N'Porter might be an option too perhaps although there is a local fiesta there in September so there may be no vacancies. The beach there is very pretty but you do have to go down a lot of steps to reach it unless you are prepared to walk the long way around down along the road.

Edited: 31 August 2013, 12:18
Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: where to visit

If you thought CnB was not busy ( it can feel like that if the hotels are low on guests as it's a big resort for Menorca ) then I think you will find other beach resorts 'dead' . Beach at CnB is nothing spectacular compared to many others, so look around.

Edited: 31 August 2013, 12:40
6. Re: where to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 06:21