We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone recommend a location and hotel?

England
Level Contributor
128 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
can anyone recommend a location and hotel?

hi

i've been to menorca a couple of times, but only once as an adult but it was quite a few years ago (we went to cala'n bosch)

anyway, we know have a toddler and we're planning a family holiday to menorca in late may next year. there will be quite a few of us, but we're not a rowdy bunch! this is basically just a nice familiy holiday! there will be 5 kids ranging from 2 to 10 and approximately 12 adults. we went on holiday earlier this year in a similar size group and we had a nightmare sorting out the bill in the restaurants in the evening, so in an attempt to avoid that we're hoping to find a nice all-inclusive hotel that has a mini disco for the kids and is close to a white sandy beach

can anyone recommend a destination and hotel in menorca? and will the weather be reasonable in late may?

thank you

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone recommend a location and hotel?

Possibly the Barcelo Pueblo in Punta Prima. Also not too far from airport so transfers not so expensive.

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
378 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone recommend a location and hotel?

My sister in law stayed at the Insotel Club Punta Prima and loved it. Maybe also have a look at the Hotel Aguamarina or Marina Parc in Arenal d'en Castell. Both resorts have good beaches and would be ideal for kids.

I would also recommend having a look at Son Bou as a resort, but I don't know any all-inc hotels there.

3. Re: can anyone recommend a location and hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Minorca