We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Binibeca or punta prima

herefordshire
Level Contributor
180 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Binibeca or punta prima

Sorry to be a nuisance but I would welcome a quick response since I am looking to book today.Which would be better for a group including a baby in a buggy, an 86 year old in a wheelchair and four adults who want a relaxing week.We will have car hire, but don't want to be doing oodles of travelling.I have seen a beautiful villa in binibeca with sea views and a garden but an unheated pool, or a villa with heated pool and ping pong etc in punta prima which looks fine but not quite as upmarket.Any ideas? Sorry, we want to go in early October so are unsure if we need a heated pool.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Binibeca or punta prima

Tricky one as you say Binibeca more upmarket area but Punta Prima very easy access to beach. It would depend on location of villa in case it is uphill. Supermarkets bigger in Punta Prima. More activities for adults e.g. Mini golf. Just find out exact location to minimize problems with buggy.

I am there mid October, might venture into the sea but it would have to be warm for me to use our pool.

Edited: 08 September 2013, 16:37
Mentioned in this post
Binibeca
Binibeca
Menorca, Spain
Punta Prima
Punta Prima
Menorca, Spain
2. Re: Binibeca or punta prima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 05:18