We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina if so what days and where?

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

All the resorts have visiting markets during the summer season unfortunately, I don't holiday in Arenal den Castell so I can't help. You're not very far from Alaior and there is a night market on Wednesdays. If I remember correctly, it's only on during the height of the season in July and August. It is worth a visit, lots of local produce and arts and crafts and there's entertainment in the main square.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

There has been no regular evening market in the past - see www.mymenorca.info/menorca-summer-markets/ ,but things change. Try Alaior or Es Mercadal , both nice places to spend a summer evening away from the beach and bus/taxi ride away.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,261 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

If you go into Mahon there are markets there of course - see menorca-live.com/food-craft-markets/food-and…

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

thanks for the advice i will check them out... thanks

5. Re: is there any markets on near club hotel aguamarina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Menorca