We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi to binibeca

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Airport taxi to binibeca

Am thinking of booking 14 nights here, will be travelling independently how much could I expect to pay each way in a taxi?

Are they readily available?

Can I pre book anywhere?

Am thinking of arriving 17september

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport taxi to binibeca

There is a Top Question about airport transfers and taxis on the right-hand side of the forum page giving links to sites where airport transfers can be booked. (NB the TQs are not visible if you are using TripAdvisor via a mobile devices so make sure you log on using a laptop etc.) The taxi rank is right outside the arrivals hall and there are always plenty of taxis available but you cannot pre book them

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport taxi to binibeca

Am using my mobile so thanks anyway

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport taxi to binibeca

OK steve - here is a link for taxi info www.mymenorca.info/menorca-taxi-prices/#tips but please try and log on soon using something which will enable you to see the TQ's - there is lots of information on there about all sorts of things.

4. Re: Airport taxi to binibeca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Menorca
Recent Conversations