We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Toro.

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
Monte Toro.

Hi all, arrive in Menorca this Thursday for 2 weeks, cant wait! Have been many times before, this is second time on my own with my girlfriend and i want to show her Monte Toro. I have been up there many times as a kid with my family but have never made my own way up there. We are based in fornells and thinking of getting a bus to Mercedal and then a taxi? Is this the easiest way or is there an alternative? Cheers.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,251 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monte Toro.

You asked us all this last year - nothing is any different so please see check out the replies you got then tripadvisor.co.uk/…51708558 .

To see the list of questions you have asked before and thus avoid unnecessary duplication just click on the contributions section of your account info

Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Monte Toro.

I knew i had asked it, just thought it would have been deleted being year old. Ill go the bus & Taxi way.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,251 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monte Toro.

No, threads do not get deleted - they may be closed to new replies because of inactivity but they stay there indefinitely. If you use the search engine you will find threads going back years ( some relevant still, some not LOL)

A quick way to revisit your posts is to click on your username on any post you have made and you get a list of all your posts to date ( unless like some you have posted huge numbers and then it is limited to the more recent ones only) . The same applies to accessing other users lists - click on the username and you get a list of contributions and the "send message" option too

4. Re: Monte Toro.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:17