We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cala'n Bosch

Tipton, West...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Cala'n Bosch

Hi,

Can anyone give me the email address for Cala'n Bosch hotel in Menorca?I have looked every where and can't find it. I have booked to go in July and want to email them to make a request before we arrive.

Berkeley, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

had a quick search, but i honestly can't say i can find any contact details for them

Who did you book it through?

Tipton, West...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

We booked in through Airtours on the net, my dad is coming with us as well and we booked his through travel republic as it was cheaper for a single room. Thanks for looking anyway.

Berkeley, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

You could try dropping the hotel association of menorca r bell, see if they can help you

www.visitmenorca.com/default.asp…

Hotel Cala'n Bosch is a member, so they should be able to give you the relevant details

Failing that, drop airtours an email

Tipton, West...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

Thank you that sounds like a good idea.

glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

thinking of booking a holiday here for late september can anyone tell me if the hotel and resort is any good

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

Hi,

If you booked with Airtours online you should contact their customer help desk & they can add special requests onto your booking. If you've had a written confirmation of the holiday, the contact telephone number should be on the email.

Hope this helps.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
146 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

Hi,

Hotel Cala n Bosch is part of a hotel group called Hi Hotels. The hotel e-mail address is res.bosch@hihotels.net. I have booked to go there in October half term I hope the weather is ok then. Let me know if you have any luck with your e-mail request. I have not tried to e-mail them yet myself.

Tipton, West...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

Thank you for the email address. I have emailed them and they have replied. They haven't recieved my booking as yet as it is to early but they have said they will try there best to meet my requests. I am going to email them again nearer to the time to remind them.

9. Re: Hotel Cala'n Bosch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Ciutadella