We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

Which Ciutadella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nottingham
Level Contributor
72 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

hi, we are staying in sa caleta and are just wondering are ciudadela and cala bosch within walking distance or do you need a taxi ?

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

You're gonna need a cab for both 'fraid. Around 10 EUR to Ciutadella and 15ish to C'n Bosch each way. You can walk to Cala Blanca for an evening out in around 15 mins tho.

JtheD

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,081 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

Hi cooper, just to add to JTD's info, you can walk into Cuidadela from Sa Caleta, it takes about 15 mins, i have done it on many occasions, it' a lovely walk, but as for Bosch, yes you will need a cab, or else the bus stops in Sa Caleta quite often to go here, and the fares are reasonably cheap, if you are staying at the Blanc Palace, the bus stops right at the door, but Sa Caleta is small so you won't have far to walk to the bus stop wherever you are staying.

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

woops - thanks for that bgekk - I was getting my Caleta's mixed up with my Santandria's (slightly further and topic of another thread at the mo)

JtheD

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

Oh - and bus times here:

http://www.e-torres.net/ingles/index.htm

JtheD

nottingham
Level Contributor
72 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

ok thanks a lot both of you for the information !!it is the blanc palace we are staying at.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
102 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

Hi there

I can back the information up on the buses. We stayed in Cala Blanca last September and used the buses a great deal. There is 'local' one that goes from Cala Blanca through Cala Santandria and through Sa Caleta and onto Cuitdella. They are surprisingly frequent (never fails to amaze me how good the Balearic buses can be sometimes!) and run until pretty late in the evening so you can easily have an early-ish evening out in Cuitadella which is a lovely place, the harbour area is full of good restaurants.

You will be able to get a bus from Sa Caleta to Calan Bosch. Again, they are pretty frequent and they are air conditioned coaches, a blessing to get onto if it is really hot!

Enjoy the holiday!

7. Re: how far to ciudadela and cala bosch from sa caleta ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2009, 05:35
Get answers to your questions about Ciutadella