We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October half term in Ciudadela?

Which Ciutadella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
15 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
October half term in Ciudadela?

Thinking of taking my mum to Hotel Port Ciudadela for half term (24th October). Should the weather be OK for a relaxing break (Obviously not swimming etc) and will there be places open to shop/eat? Many thanks.

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: October half term in Ciudadela?

Weather should be good at that time of year, but never guaranteed. Most of the weather follows the 3 day rule, ie in summer hot, hotter, hot, but you might get cloudy, rain, cloudy, or (hopefully) fair, fair, fair.

Expect around 23 deg, maybe more, most days but pack a cardi or otherwise for the evenings when it can cool down a bit. The sea temp should still be high tho, so no excuses for missing that swimming!

JtheD

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October half term in Ciudadela?

I actually like Menorca more when it winds down towards the end of season, it seems more relaxed than ever, but maybe thats just me from my experience of working there. Not only does the island have many facets to it, I am sure it has several different phases of the summer with a distinct feel to them. The latter part being one of my favorites.

I visited in October 2007 and we had rain the night we arrived, but it was warm and the next day beautiful. Most of the days were clear afterwards but we still had the odd spell of drizzle but it did not affect our visit.

3. Re: October half term in Ciudadela?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Ciutadella
Recent Conversations