We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cala Blanca

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Cala Blanca

Hi. We are going to Hotel Cala Blanca soon, and was wondering from anybody who has been there what is their dress code in the evening.

Thanks for any replies

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Cala Blanca

Hotels owned by that group only have a dress code in the Dinning room.

Men, can not come in with just a vest or no top on. Of an evening, long trousers/jeans with a smart top .

Ladies, No Bikini tops/swimwear, but you can put something on top of it.

The only other rule I am aware of, is the fact they noone is allowed to enter the Hotel if wet. (The number of times over the years, I have seen parents send kids to bar for a soft drink, from the swimming pool)!!!.

Its also worth putting on this thread, that except on a beach, it is a legal requirement for everyone to have a top on in the street (as well as the lower half), and while you might get away with it in resort, the local authority in Ciutedella are issuing on the spot fines in the town now. (Can anyone else advise if its being done in other parts of the island)

Bus drivers on the island also will refuse people without tops on, or dressed just in swimwear. (t-shirt and short over it etc is fine).

The bar on the right at the start of the beach is good value food (forgot the name, but when with friends 2 years back), and if you want a late night drink, I used to go in the irish bar when I lived in resort, after work at 130am, till 4am some nights!!!

If you need any more resort info, post back (the more detail on your group ages, what you like etc, the better we can advise).

Edited: 23 August 2010, 22:06
2. Re: Hotel Cala Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Ciutadella