We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun loungers

plymouth
Level Contributor
38 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
sun loungers

Could anyone please advise the price of sunbeds to hire on the beaches in Menorca Thank You

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,651 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun loungers

Concessions for sunbeds are put out for tender every year so the prices vary. i'm not sure what the prices are this year but most people find them a bit on the expensive side so it can be worthwhile to purchase the rush mats on sale for the beach.

plymouth
Level Contributor
38 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun loungers

Thank You for that info, I know the last time we were there they cost a lot more than Majorca etc. was hoping they would be cheaper this time.

Essex
Level Contributor
116 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun loungers

Hello, we were in Cala Bosch in October last year, on the beach we paid 17euro for 2 beds and 1 umbrella for the day........ I beleive this is the usual price across all beaches.

plymouth
Level Contributor
38 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sun loungers

Thank You for letting me know, don't mind paying that, would lay on sand but don't think my back would like it anymore!!

5. Re: sun loungers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Ciutadella