We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes shopping?

manchester
Level Contributor
261 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Clothes shopping?

Hi

Could anyone tell me if there are any high street clothes shops in corralejo such as H&M, Bershka, Stradivarius, Lefties etc or will we need to head down to puerto delivery rosario? We're not coming until next summer but we should be there when the summer sales are on so wanted to make the most of it! Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,404 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothes shopping?

Yes there are popular shops in Corralejo & in El Campanario shopping center too. For even more selection,Las Rotundas in Rosario may be worth a visit for you.Easy to get to on the No6 bus & is cheap & takes 40 mins each way.

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
4,425 posts
1,010 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothes shopping?

Why not just stay in Manchester and shop there? Why do you think there will be summer sales in Fuerteventura? People come to Fuerteventura to escape the lovely UK weather, not shop. They can do that in the UK when there is nothing else to do because the weather is so .......

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura
Canary Islands, Spain
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothes shopping?

Don't think you need to be so nasty just because OP would like to shop on holiday . Personally I can think of nothing worse , but if that's someone else's idea of what to do on holiday fine and I hope she enjoys it . Shopping is nicer In the sunshine

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,495 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clothes shopping?

Details of the main shopping areas can be found on this link - fuerteventura-beaches.com/shopping-in-fuerte…

The sales will be on in July - the January and July sales times are set by the Spanish Government.

bristol
Level Contributor
140 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clothes shopping?

I love to shop on holiday 🛍

Edited: 22 September 2017, 13:14
manchester
Level Contributor
261 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clothes shopping?

Thank you for all your replies most of which are helpful!

I know the sales will be on as we always holiday at that time of year and have always spotted the sales are on. My in laws live in mainland Spain so we usually do some sales shopping then too! We like to shop on holiday as the shops are different and we can buy things that we wouldn't get in the UK. The sales I find are much better than the UK too do we get some bargains. We don't shop all day but a couple of hours in air conditioned shops makes a nice change and we like to enjoy it whilst there!

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clothes shopping?

maggi72 you don`t need to justify yourself to anyone, do what the hell you like on holiday. After all it is your holiday.

NomadicTraveller7 that`s a pretty ignorant comment don`t you think? you certainly don`t speak for everyone when you say what people go to Fuerteventura for, that is for sure. You are probably to busy getting drunk in a bar to notice the sales :)

maggi72 we usually pick up some great bargains in Zara summer sales. They have an outlet in Corralejo and Rosario

Edited: 24 September 2017, 23:25
Mentioned in this post
Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura
Canary Islands, Spain
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Reply to: Clothes shopping?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted