We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice

Bucharest, Romania
5 posts
Save Topic
advice

Hello

We are a mature couple want to go in Fuerteventura in june 2008.

I want know the best place (beach) on the island and a nice hotel near beach.

Thanks very much

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice

try the blue bay palace in corrlejo

Bucharest, Romania
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: advice

Thanks very much.

Where is better for beach in CORRALEJO , in Costa Calma or in CALETA DE FUSTE , ANTIGUA ?

italia
Level Contributor
208 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice

The beach in Caleta de Fuste is not good,also because it is artificial....

Las dunas de Corralejo are Fantastic......Jandia is superb,too.

There are lot of nice hotels in each part of the island.

If you are looking for good prices, look at www.canarias.com.

Bucharest, Romania
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: advice

thanks very much.

Now it's time to search fly from Bucharest to Fuerteventura

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
345 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: advice

Just got back from Fuerteventura yesterday and I would highly reccomend Jandia / Morro Jable. The beaches are fantastic, there are some lovely restaurants particularly towards Morro Jable and you can walk right along the prommenade between Jandia and Morro Jable.

From what I have heard from other people I would think that this is the most suitable area for you. Corralejo can be quite loud (lots of bars), Caleta de Fuste is too close to the airport and Costa Calma is purpose built and doesn't really have anywhere for you to walk to if that's what you would like to do.

italia
Level Contributor
208 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: advice

Don't forget to hire a car......indispesable to enjoy this beautiful island and to reach his beach.....Look at www.cabreramedina.com.

7. Re: advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 11:19