We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The beach???

sasha665
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
The beach???

Hi

Me my partner and 3 year old daughter will be going to correlejo next july and from all the pics and videos i have seen the beaches seem dead!! are there beaches with people and sunloungers, i dont fancy sitting on sand!

And really how bad is the wind??

I dont want to sound moany but we have aid £1600 2 go to the suite hotel atlantis (any comments on hotel) and i just want 2 no i am going to enjoy it! (Especially the beach!!)

Many thanks if you can help

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The beach???

the beaches are beauitful and yes many have sunloungers, but there not all packed but thats a good thing, as for the wind, i was there in july 07 and there was hardly any wind, gets a little windy in evening buts thats about it,

italia
Level Contributor
208 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The beach???

Hi,sasha,

probably you have seen my videos....the beach(sotovento) was "dead" because it was 10:00 a.m!!!

Don't worry.....in the evenigs there will be lot of people sunbathing!

In sotovento I have not seen any sunloungers, but you can find them in playa de jandia and also in Corralejo, so as in costa calma.

I was in Fuerte last july, so, in my opinion the wind is much strong in the south than in the north.

Ejoy your trip to Fuerte!!!!

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The beach???

Don't worry there will be plenty of people around. There are sunbeds on the beaches (not the town beach), make sure you take a trip out to the sand dunes, the beach is fabulous. Can't comment on the wind in July but in September it was a strongish breeze and it was very welcome (high factor sun cream recommended).

4. Re: The beach???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 09:19