We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in fuerteventura

Liverpool
Level Contributor
290 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather in fuerteventura

hey everyone im looking to go possibly the end of feb, beginning of march, whats the weather like then, hot? will i be able to get a decent tan hehe? in addition to this what are the bars restaurants like and what is the best resort in ur opinion? all advice is welcome. thanks guys xx

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in fuerteventura

as to weather i cant comment on what it will be like in feb-march but what i would say is yes you should get a lovely tan as its always hot in fuerteventura, and if you want good bars and resturants i would say corrlejo as that is the most lively part, where was u thinking of staying?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
290 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in fuerteventura

yes ive been looking at correlajo, the cheapest i can find hotel/apartment wise at the moment is the Oasis Dunas.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in fuerteventura

are you going self catering or half board? are you looking for a decent hotel or u just after sumwhere to sleep and eat?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
290 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in fuerteventura

i guess that depends on other aspects. if theres not much to do round feb or march there id rather get a nice hotel and make use of it, whereas if its hot and a little busy ill be happy to stay anywhere as ill be busy getting out and about.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in fuerteventura

I have been to Corralejo in March. Whilst it was sunny and quite warm then, you would need to be out lying in the sun for a fortnight to get a tan. We were there for only a week.Have also been there for a fortnight in June and that is a different story-so hot you can hardly stand it!

Our most recent stay was at Atlantis Palace Hotel-now renamed recently as Blue Bay Hotel. It was as good as all the reviews on TA say it is.And close to the action.

Time before we stayed at Riu Tres Islas which would be too isolated for you Natalie.

6. Re: weather in fuerteventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 17:21