We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauty salon or spa in Caleta de Fuste

Stourport-on-Severn...
Level Contributor
301 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Beauty salon or spa in Caleta de Fuste

Hi, I am travelling to Caleta during January with my husband who will be playing golf most days. I want to use the time to chill out and I would like to have a few beauty treatments. Can anyone recommend anywhere for me to visit. We are staying in a villa by the golf course so ideally somewhere that I can walk to fairly easily that will be very relaxing. I have tried researching and google etc but not really finding too much info about anywhere. Any recommendations would very much appreciated. Thanks.

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauty salon or spa in Caleta de Fuste

Hi,

The Barcelo has a Spa on the beach front - Thallassophy (not sure how to spell it!!) - has a huge pool and lots of treatments - I had a manicure and Indian head massage there and it was lovely

Couple of minutes from the golf course

Stourport-on-Severn...
Level Contributor
301 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauty salon or spa in Caleta de Fuste

Hi, thanks for the info and reply - sounds perfect! Counting down the days now!!!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
125 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beauty salon or spa in Caleta de Fuste

I'm staying at the Barcelo Spa (will be there in 3 weeks). It's my first visit to Fuerteventura - can't wait!

4. Re: Beauty salon or spa in Caleta de Fuste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 16:16