We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

broncemar beach

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
broncemar beach

Hi looking for a holiday for myself and 2 children aged 7 and 9,only like english food,want somewhere close to beach and resort,beach and shallow water for safety. is this a good place?

c smith

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: broncemar beach

this place would be ideal for your kids as its a kids orainated hotel

fuerteventura
Level Contributor
131 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: broncemar beach

hiya, just a bit more info for you. The hotel is right in the center of the resort about a 5 minute walk to the beach. During the summer Thomas Cook organise the entertainment and it seems to be very popular with kids. If you can put any requests in on your booking, ask for an appartment (they are nice and large but basic)without a shared balcony. Might sound bizarre I know, but they do exist and not very private.

The beach in Caleta is nice for kids, but a bit rocky at low tide. Families still seem to enjoy it though, and because it is a fairly small resort, it is very easy to get about. Check out www.tourventura.info for other things to do on the island (and in caleta).

Hope this helps

Sophie

castle douglas
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: broncemar beach

This is ideal for you. I have 2 kids{4+7} and very fussy eaters, plenty of restuarants serving good old british food. If you want a shallow and calm beach, theres a lovely beach 10mins walk along prom. My kids loved the walk. Entertainment for kid is good here at broncemar. We went in oct 07 and going back in march..

4. Re: broncemar beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 17:19