We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

Kent
9 posts
Save Topic
Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

Hi,i'm new so go easy?I've booked for 2 weeks at the Castillo d antigua apartments on july 23rd for 2 weeks and from what i can make out this was 2 or 3 hotels once and is now one?(Me hope's)I keep seeing people call it the San jorge so i would just like to no that when we turn up where not going to be booked into room's which are dodgy,thanks.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

wish i could help you with info on this place but dont even know where it is

blackpool
Level Contributor
134 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

It is 3 blocks/hotels but as far as i know has always been 3 in the same complex and i believe all the aparments are similar, i stayed in the san jorge part at end of jan and we had bedroom, lounge area which at one end had the open kitchen area.

Kent
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

Thanks,it's just i've booked it as Castillo d antigua apartments and not San jorge,thanks.

Kent
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

Also someone said you could book room's with seaview's?

fuerteventura
Level Contributor
131 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

yeah claire is right, it has always been three hotels, but the facilities are communal, so you can use whichever pool you like. I would e-mail the hotel direct and request a sea view, as some of the rooms overlook the road and are not very private. There is an extra cost, but i think it´s only about 10€ a night

sophs

fuerteventura
Level Contributor
131 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

e-mail is csj.reservas@hoteleselba.com

Scotland
Level Contributor
231 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

Hi CAFCKent. I'm also off to these apartments for the fortnight before you in July. I will be posting as soon as back, but you'll be lapping up the sunshine then, lol. Bit unsure as well but It'll be great.

Lilianne

8. Re: Castillo d antigua apartments / San jorge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 07:18