We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HI all, which is best

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
HI all, which is best

Hi all which would you say is is the best part in furteventura, for the beach, shops and things to do, and nice hotels, the whole package, or your favourite part where everything was spot on, the beach, hotel etc....?

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HI all, which is best

corrleljo is by far the best has excellent shops,resturants,bars, and 1 of the best beaches on the island (flag beach)

as for hotel depends on what board you want to stay at, but by far the best hotel on the island is the blue bay palace, take a look at some of the reviews on here of the blue bay palace

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HI all, which is best

Thanks for replying yes I have come across the blu bay palace and I must say it does look lovely there, have you been there yourself then gazza?

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HI all, which is best

and is the Blue Bay Palace far from the beach?

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HI all, which is best

yes i stayed a the blue bay palace for first time in july 07 for a week we loved it so much we came home and booked to go back this august for 2 weeks this time,

is it far from the beach you asked?

well you go out the front of the hotel cross the road do a right walk down the road about 20ft and you go down through some other apartments and the alley leads right on to the beach, takes less than 1minute to walk to, its not the best beach in the area but its nice enough with clear blue waters, very good for snorkeling,

Leicester,England
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HI all, which is best

I would definitely agree that Corralejo is the best part of Fuerte to be based at. Transport links from there allow you to visit other parts of the island, and Lanzarote too. Plenty of shops, bars, and restaurants as well as the beaches.

Ireland
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: HI all, which is best

I have only been to Calete De Fuste (just back home from it now!!) so i cant comment on the other resorts, but i would definitely reccommend it. I stayed at Barcelo Club el Castillo and i actually could not believe how lovely the hotel was. i was expecting an average place, yet i was nicely surprised by it! it has 3 lovely pools (usually 4 but one was closed due to rennovations) and its right on a gorgeous beach. the area is lovely too and there are loads of tours to do also :)

7. Re: HI all, which is best

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 05:23