We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

Scotland
7 posts
Save Topic
Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

Hi there

I fancy going to Fuerteventura but don't know the best resort. I'm going with my grown up daughter. I know this is the quietest Canary Island but I'd like to go somewhere that has nice beach, some shops and some nightlife - not too fussed about clubs tho just some restaurants, pubs and some shops - we're not really drinkers but often get a bit bored after a few days doing nothing so just somewhere to go really at night. Please help. Linda

Mentioned in this post
Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura
Canary Islands, Spain
england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

sounds like you probly better of in corrlejo, thay have many nice bars,resturants, and loads of shops, and some very nice beaches, if you want any more info plz ask!!

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,910 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

corralejo and the blue bay palace...nuff said.

Leicester,England
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

I agree that your best bet would be Corralejo. Plenty of Bars, Restaurants, beaches and shops. Also has a Bus station if you want to see other parts of the island, and the ferry if you fancy visiting Lanzarote.

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Lanzarote
Lanzarote
Canary Islands, Spain
London
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

Yes, Corralejo. Definitely not Jandia.

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Jandia
Jandia
186 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
5. Re: Where's the best place to go to in Fuerteventura?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 08:21