We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfers

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
348 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Transfers

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows where I can book a private tranfer for 4 adults and 2 kids.

Ideally I want a transfer where the driver is waiting in arrivals with your name on a board..

(long story but it's for my parents and they are a bit nervous with having to find a bus thenselves, old dog new tricks springs to mind ;-)!!!)

Thanks,

Lisa

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfers

take a look at this website,

http://www.resorthoppa.com/

what resort are thay staying in?? as it might still work out cheaper jumping in a taxi outside the airport

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfers

Where are you staying?

C

x

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
348 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transfers

Hi,

They are staying in Corralejo.

I agree that it may be easier and cheaper to get a cab outside the hotel, but my mum has not impraced the spirit of the independent travler, and the thoughts of not having someone organised to pick her up and the airport is just too much (Crazy I know but she is used to package holidays!!)

We were there in April and the transfer we booked, although private, we still had to find the rep and find the bus ourselves, which my Mum would rather not have to do!!

As the saying goes you can't choose your family so for an easy life for all I am trying to sort this for her :-)

Thanks,

Lisa

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Transfers

Try these people. Not used them myself, but they have good reviews.http://www.viator.com/tours/Canary-Islands/Fuerteventura-Airport-Private-Arrival-Transfer/d231-3042FUEAPTHTL

C

x

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transfers

Hi Lisa

I have used these people for 'oldies' and they are very good

www.islascanariastours.com/transfers.html

Below is a quote from their website....On arrival at the airport, the driver or our representative will be waiting as you enter the arrivals hall, holding a placard saying canaryforum.com. He'll help you with luggage, take you to your car/coach (avoiding any queue for taxis outside) and drive you to your destination at the prices quoted, no hidden extras! If there's a delay to your flight, the driver will wait/arrive accordingly at no extra charge.

I have just calculated that the cost of their PRIVATE service (Return) for 6 passengers (it could be less for the kids) is €100. Not cheap but if it puts their minds at rest, then it's worth it.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
348 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Transfers

Thanks Aguilas,

This is exactly what I am looking for.

7. Re: Private Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 13:20