We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water park in october

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
415 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
water park in october

Is it true that he water park will be closed in october

Dublin
Level Contributor
803 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water park in october

Hi Louise, not sure if the water park is closed or not, but I can tell you if it is your not missing much, we are just back and the kids thought it was the pitts, they compered it to Fort Lucan!!!

So your not missing much... enjoy the rest!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water park in october

i must agree with you there, baku water park is rubbish, it's rather expensive for what it is, you pay to get in then once your in there you have other charges to pay, id much prefer a day at the beach

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
415 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: water park in october

Thanks for that

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: water park in october

Hi Guys, sorry you havent enjoyed the water park. I will keep your comments and go and see the guys in charge to see what they can do about it.

Please check out my website - I have created an independent leisure and activity guide for Fuerteventura which takes the form of a printed magazine, endorsed by the tourist board. There is a FREE pdf magazine download so you can see what we are all about. Let me have your comments and suggestions so that I can make the next one better .... cheers

5. Re: water park in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Fuerteventura