We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

God hotels in Fuerteventura on a budget

Sunderland
2 posts
Save Topic
God hotels in Fuerteventura on a budget

Please help. I am look to book a holiday in Nov 08. I have read all the topic's and comments on the forum. I have 2 kids 9 & 4 yrs, so therefore need a good hotel to entertain them. I have a budget and unfortunately it doesnt stretch to the RIU, Blue bay & Gran Atlantis hotels.

Anyone any ideas?

Mentioned in this post
Arrecife Gran Hotel & SPA
Arrecife Gran Hotel & SPA
2,112 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: God hotels in Fuerteventura on a budget

take a look at the broncemar beach in caleta, that seems to be very good for kids,

or just go to your local travel agent and thay will find you something that is within your budget

Leicester,England
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: God hotels in Fuerteventura on a budget

How about looking at self-catering rather than a hotel? The garden apartments in Corralejo fall into the cheap and cheerful category - but they are clean and in a good location - we were there in January and they had a 'kids club' going as well as the pool and games room. They have 2 bedroomed apartments. You should be able to get a decent deal through Thomsons via their website, or Portland through theirs

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
London
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: God hotels in Fuerteventura on a budget

If you are thinking about self catering, you should try owners direct www.ownersdirect.com, They are a website where owners advertise directly therefore you cut out the middle man which can really save you money. I have a villa and advertise on there.

With regards to hotels and apartments, my cousin has stayed in the broncemar beach and said it was basic yet clean.

4. Re: God hotels in Fuerteventura on a budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 13:19