We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email

shropshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
email

Does anyone have the email address for the san george, i stayed there in March and want to go back in November with my husband but want to book directly.

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email

Hi,

Try csj.reservas@hoteleselba.com I usually get a response from this address although I have taken to telephoning them to get the apartment I want!!

shropshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: email

thanks for reply have emailed them but no reply as yet, do you have a phone number if they dont answer soon.

Thanks

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email

Hi,

Phone number is 00 34 928 163 500

Hope this helps

Sarah

shropshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: email

Thankyou for your help, i have had reply and find that rooms booked with OT Beach are much cheaper!

5. Re: email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 09:37
Get answers to your questions about Fuerteventura