We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis park

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
oasis park

we went to oasis park last year and our rep that showed us around was a lovely lady and she told us that this year thay was bringing an elephant into the zoo, so does anyone know if this has happend yet? im sure this will be a good question for you to look into lesiurezone!

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis park

On it - I've asked for you .. bear with me on this one!

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis park

Yes, Oasis Park have their elephant, so you can pack your trunk (!) and enjoy!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis park

thanks alot lesiurezone, just been into thomas cook to price up and its looking good for 5th august

wales
Level Contributor
81 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oasis park

Another good point is that they are doing tickets cheaper this year for the zoo. Dont know if they are running it all year but last week it was buy one adult at e19 and the 2nd adult goes half price. Great day out for anyone.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oasis park

thanks for that, been twice before an to be honest i dont mind how much i pay to go to oasis park because i know the money goes to keeping all the animals, so every penny is worth it!!

6. Re: oasis park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 09:20