We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend Flight

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend Flight

We would like to go to Fuereventura next May, but can only fly on a fri, sat or sunday, but so far have only seen flights for wednesday,Can you only go on a wednesday?

buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend Flight

hi if you go online with direct holidays when we were looking it came up with saturday flights,that is for july but all the brochures we looked at for july always had wednesday flights so maybe you can only get other day flights online im not sure but worth a try

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend Flight

as far as im aware you can only fly to fuerteventura on a wensday or saturday, i think there may be a few flights from the uk on a tuesday, but yes the main two days are wensday an saturday, unless you fly via lanzarote an get the boat across to the island,

or fly via madrid with easyjet or spanair

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend Flight

I am flying with easyjet on Sat in November. Also until this flight I flew with Iberia via Madrid any day of the week.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
643 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend Flight

uk flights fly to Fuerteventura on Wednesdays and Saturdays, you might get a thomson flight on tuesday and friday too, but only in the summer,and only ocassionally.We are actually flying out on new years day ,which i think is a Friday

5. Re: Weekend Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 04:17