We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mum in hospital on fuerteventura - sending gift

Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Mum in hospital on fuerteventura - sending gift

My mum is in hospital in Puerto Rosario, she's been there since friday.

We still don't know what's wrong and how long she'll have to stay, because nobody in the hospital seems to speak English (or French or Dutch).

Our travel insurance can't reach their Spanish speaking doctor, who might help to translate, until Monday. so we are left without any information.

I would like to send some flowers or a fruit basket to shear up her and my dad (who's feeling very stress and lonely on his own in a hotel). Does anyone know a company through which I could arrange this over the Internet?

Dublin
Level Contributor
803 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mum in hospital on fuerteventura - sending gift

I am sure Interflora could arrange this for you:

www.interflora.co.uk/if/…

Hope your Mum is on the mend...

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mum in hospital on fuerteventura - sending gift

did your parents go on a package holiday? if so it may be worth geting in touch with the company thay went with, an then maybe there holiday rep could arrange something for you, i do hope your mum is all good again very soon,

3. Re: Mum in hospital on fuerteventura - sending gift

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2010, 06:35