We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price of perfume

glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
88 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
price of perfume

Hi there,

Going to Corralejo on saturday and want to know if anyone could advise me if the price of perfume is cheaper than UK. Should I buy while on holiday or leave it till airport on the way home. Am hoping to buy some Coco mademoiselle, which is about £60 at home.

Really looking forward to some sun and relaxation. First time in Fuerteventura.

thanks

Margaret

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: price of perfume

Hi mags

Personally i wouldnt bother wasting your time buying perfume you can find it cheaper at home. love the perfume btw got a bottle for christmas...x

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price of perfume

Surely the cheapest place to buy it will be the duty free shop at the airport before you leave the UK?

Leeds
Level Contributor
245 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: price of perfume

I bought my perfume in Leeds/Bradford airport - cheaper than all the comparison websites and it was on special offer. Fuerte airport seemed very expensive to me...

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: price of perfume

I bought a bottle of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 50ml EDT on the plane £36, approx £48 Fenwicks back home. Asked the assistant at The Atlantico Centre, Caleta the price and it was 75 euros, I would imagine it would be a larger bottle but we could not really understand each other !

Edited: 08 April 2010, 19:43
glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
88 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price of perfume

Thanks everyone. I will look at Glasgow airport before I leave. Looking forward to some sunshine and relaxation. Fed up with rain and SNOW!!!

Mags

6. Re: price of perfume

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 08:15