We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Corralejo Bay

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Corralejo Bay

so people ive stayed here 3 times now first when it was atlantis palace, in 2007 then when it first changed to the blue bay palace in 2008 then again 2009 never went this year but was planing to go in the next year, but from what im reading on the review now it seems to have gone down hill a fair bit!! this hotel use to be beautiful!!! but seems to me since Barcelo took over thay are cutting down on things! an i ask WHY?? such a shame,

also why is it blue bay pulled out of this hotel so soon?? thay owned it for 2years? thats pretty short, whos gonna be next, maybe the RIU chain will get it next an make this hotel better as thay seem to be the best hotels around at the moment,

leisurezone surely you must know more about whats happening with this hotel or maybe look into it more an let us all know what thay playing at? as i do miss my holidays here

1. Re: Barcelo Corralejo Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2011, 06:47