We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad weather next week.... advice on things to do!

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bad weather next week.... advice on things to do!

Hi all,

Were off to 'supposedly sunny' fuerteventura on monday, but the weather looks like its going to be hammering down all week.... any advice on things to do when its raining? We're two mates travelling with two teenagers, and we dont think the pack of cards will last the day let alone the week!

does anyone know if there is a public pool (indoor) and also a tanning salon - and yes, that is a serious question!!

Many thanks in advance!

Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bad weather next week.... advice on things to do!

to be honest i wouldnt belive that!!

to be honest myself i dont belive the weather man for the next 2days as weather can change at a click of a finger, so as for hear about weather next week i wouldnt belive it, just go with thinking its gonna be hott!! which im sure it will be lovely

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bad weather next week.... advice on things to do!

Some real pearls of wisdom from the expert.

Where on the islands are you staying ? A good day out is the zoo at La Lajitas in the south of the island...you can book it in resort (dont use your tour operator as they charge more). The Baku waterpark is closed at this time of year (Corralejo) ...there is a fantastic submarine trip out of Caleta ?

Seriously....wait until Sunday for amore accurate weather forecast.

3. Re: Bad weather next week.... advice on things to do!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2012, 06:17
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question