We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Weather

I keep checking different weather websites but all say different so id thought id ask you lovely people if anybody is in corralejo at the minute to give me an more accurate temp, i go on wednesday for 10 days.

Thanks in advance :)

Amy

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

this is the one the locals use

aemet.es/en/…antigua-id35003

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Hi, thanks for your reply, i did look at this earlier, but i was looking at lanzarote forum earlier and a guy who lives out there updates the weather daily, i then compared it to the above website and they were completly different. I suppose its wishful thinking :)

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
6,138 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

I put the daily weather for Fuerteventura on this link - sunnyfuerteventura.com/forum/viewtopic.php…

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Thanks soooo much! Reading your updates has put a smile on my face!

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

And mine, as i go wendsday as well

London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

There is a Fuerteventura Weather site which I use:

http://www.fuerteventura.ws

Wales
Level Contributor
293 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

I wouldn't worry too much....we were in Jandia during October, and every day brought different weather, with one common theme,....the sun shone every day, but we also had high winds, total calm, some cloud and two torrential downpours....oh yes and rain from a perfect blue sky. But 80 % of the time it was hot and sunny!

8. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 10:16