We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which is the livliest resort

farnworth england
Level Contributor
16 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
which is the livliest resort

hi could anybody tell me the livliest resort please ie; nightlife ?/

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which is the livliest resort

Hi Corralejo is a probly the most livliest resort ive seen in Fuerteventura, but you will find its not a big clubing island! its very laid back an pretty quiet place, if you really want a clubing island in the canarys try Tenerife

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which is the livliest resort

By far Corralejo. There are very few clubs (only Wai KiKi really) but lots of bars, cafe and restaurants. Also very good beaches to the south of the town. If you want clubbing, try one of the larger islands (Lanzarote, Gran Canaria or Tenerefe. That said, my fav is Fuerteventura and Corralejo, been going since I was 27!

Las Palmas de Gran...
Level Contributor
385 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which is the livliest resort

Definitely Corralejo. Great laid back surfer vibes and nightlife :-D

4. Re: which is the livliest resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 05:16