We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort couple in 30's??

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort couple in 30's??

Hello, we're planning our first trip to Fuerteventura at the end of April 2014. We will be looking to chill out, relax and unwind. We're 30 and 33 with no children. We're not ones for drinking and partying till silly hours, just a few cocktails and lovely restaurants to choose from. We love the beach so really want to be near some nice ones! We may hire a car too to explore. I've read about caleta, corralejo and jandia but can't seem to decide!! We don't want the resort to be completely quiet with nothing at all to do, but then again don't want every other bar to be an English pub!!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lucy :)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
976 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort couple in 30's??

I would suggest Corralejo for your first trip then visit the other places by car ;)

make sure you get a car, then you will have access to the best beaches, they are very cheap to hire, especially if pre booked

Bp Auckland
Level Contributor
217 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort couple in 30's??

I too would choose Corralejo Because you'll have El Cotillo and Caleta within an easy drive, but definitely visit Jandia and then next time you return ( you will, trust me ) you'll have a better idea where to choose.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which resort couple in 30's??

Thanks guys! I think corralejo it is! My partners visited all the other Canary Islands and has always had a hire car, so that's a must for this hol too. So we'll defo have a mooch about to other resorts. I'm guessing weather end of April should be warm and nice?

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
553 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which resort couple in 30's??

It'll probably be gorgeous.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which resort couple in 30's??

I'm sure you'll love it here in Corralejo - it sounds just right for you!

I'd recommend getting the car from the airport as it's a 45-minute drive. That means transfers are either quite expensive (a return private transfer isn't much cheaper than a week's car hire), or risk getting to the town within 45 minutes and then spending an hour or more dropping others off. Parking is free everywhere and petrol is cheap.

6. Re: Which resort couple in 30's??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 05:17