We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

declaring items at airport

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
declaring items at airport

Hi just a quick question many thanks in advance

in my hold luggage I will be carrying tea bags, coffee, coffee whitener and super noodles (3 year old who is a fussy eater lol) will I need to declare items or not??

Cheers :)

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: declaring items at airport

no ....we carry that and more

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,736 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: declaring items at airport

As long as they're for your own use during the holiday, it's no problem. You should have seen what was in our maximum-allowance baggage when we moved out here for good! :)

BTW: you can get super noodles and the rest of that lot here, quite easily. In fact, if you include the British supermarket here in Corralejo, I don't think there's anything you can't get. And most of the favourite British stuff (sauces, biscuits, tea etc) is available in the bigger "normal" supermarkets, too.

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: declaring items at airport

Thank you for the replies :) much appreciated!! We are staying in caleta... That's reallyt info thank you shelia so is there plenty of choice out there in the supermarkets for a fussy 3 year old lol

4. Re: declaring items at airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 05:18