We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote/Fuerteventura in February

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lanzarote/Fuerteventura in February

Am so on the fence whether to go or not to the Canaries in February (6-16). I hear mixed reports about the weather though.

Could someone please fill me in on what the weather would be like in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura?

Luxembourg City...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lanzarote/Fuerteventura in February

Who knows. I made research on Weather History. Some years the weather had been fine, in others during the same period - dramatic. I am also going to Fuerteventura around that period for the first time and hope for the best. I only hope if the weather really gets nasty then it does not last for long. Few hours perhaps? :D Would also like to hear the locals opinion...

http://www.wunderground.com/history/

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lanzarote/Fuerteventura in February

As you say, it can be mixed. The summer is normally solid sunshine (most of the time, anyway). The "winter" is characterised by lots of sun too, but also some rain. Never any snow though! :)

I remember just one bit of weather from last February - an incredible storm with torrents of water coursing down high streets etc. It would have been great fun as a holidaymaker, I'm sure. Not so much fun when the river is running through your lounge, but it soon dried up. It always does soon dry up here - that's why you often see leather sofas outside.

3. Re: Lanzarote/Fuerteventura in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:19