We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

west midlands
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

Hi

Looking to book a holiday in mid march. We want somewhere nice and warm but quiet. Can anyone tell me the best area's in fuerteventura that would meet our requirements. Also will the weather be warm enough for just sitting by the pool, relaxing. Would like an area where we could possibly have a stroll in the evenings into a town/village. Any help and tips will be great.

Many thanks

julie

Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
984 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

Well we are off to El Cotillo second week of March!

RPG

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

I would think El Cotillo or Costa Calma would be what you want, it depends on your definition of quiet.

I think the busiest resort on the island Corralejo is quiet compared to many holiday destinations. You may want to consider Caleta but for me it feels to english but one day i am sure i will give it a go.

The weather should be just fine for sitting round the pool

Wales
Level Contributor
294 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

Morro Jable / Jandia most definitely!

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
931 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

Went for a trip a week ago to Costa Calma and Morro Jable from El Cotillo for 2 days and we were glad to get back

Wales
Level Contributor
294 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

How strange - Jandia Peninsula is in our opinion the most pleasant part of the island - no loud English bars, no late night drinkers, superb fish restaurants and fantastic beaches.

halifax england...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

Agree C.C. and Jandia the best part of the Island.

7. Re: weather in march & quiet area in fuerteventura?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 05:18