We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

Are any of these available in Fuerteventura? I got both last year in Lanzarote and thought I might get them this year since the Islands are so close

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

Yes! We tasted vodka caramel last dec & are sorry we didn't bring some back. We won't make that mistake again! Same availability for aloa vera products in & around Corralejo & probably in other resorts too. Hope this helps.

uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

Great thanks, can't wait :-)

I only brought 1 small bottle of caramel vodka home. I didnt try it there as I tried to order it and the waiter told me it was horrible and no one orders it lol. I tried it at home and loved it so will be stocking up this trip. The aloe vera stuff is great as well, moisturiser is fab.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,738 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

Aloe vera is one of the island's biggest exports (in fact, one of the few products exported, along with goat's cheese). So everything that's made from it, plus the plants themselves, are available everywhere here. You don't see so much caramel vodka around, but I have seen it for sale. Have you tried HONEY RUM? It's a Canarian product (from the islands that have more rain, therefore more flowers for the bees to make honey, and more sugar cane for the rum) and very, very popular here.

uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

Thanks Sheila, I will look out for the rum as well. The products are called Aloe + Lanzarote, have you seen them around? They have a factory in Lanzarote as well as a few shops

Many thanks :-)

5. Re: Caramel vodka & aloe vera products

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fuerteventura