We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good sunset locations

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Good sunset locations

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good locations to watch the sunset.

We'd need somewhere easily accessible by car, within a half hour of Corralejo, and preferably it'd be a hill/mountain but that's not necessary. We'll have small kids with us so accessibility is important.

Thanks in advance.

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good sunset locations

Then you've struck lucky with Corralejo - El Cotillo on the west coast is only 15 minutes' drive away - and it's fab for the sunsets and totally accessible. I'll try to post some photos that I took last time, though I'm not sure if it'll work on TA. Bear with me.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
995 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good sunset locations

https://goo.gl/maps/fszCc

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good sunset locations

Thanks guys :)

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,628 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good sunset locations

El Cotillo it is. One of the best spots is on the cliff by Bar Torino overlooking the big surfing beach. You can take your car there. Its a little past the tower - El Tolston.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good sunset locations

Thank you! :)

6. Re: Good sunset locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:16