We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet up

Ireland
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Meet up

Are there ever tripadvisor meet-ups in fuerteventura.

I am travelling solo, going for 1 week May 17 to Corralejo.

It is my first time there so would love to meet other solos or others for a drink and a chat.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet up

It's the first I've heard of TA meets; I don't think they happen here, at any rate. But I can guarantee you'll find plenty of people to chat to here. It's a great place for solos; in fact, one of the main reasons for our decision to move here was that either of us would feel happy here alone (sorry - bit morbid ;) - the main reason was the music scene here).

Go to the busier bars and you'll find that people are quite happy to share tables and space, so you'll get chatting very quickly. Head for Rock Island Bar in the evenings and you'll see a great example of people NOT demanding their own space isolated from others. And practically next door is Hello Bar, which I'm told is especially welcoming to solos.

Basically, Corralejo is a really chilled-out place where most of us are content just to sit in the sun with a glass of something, taking in the spectacular views and getting a good dose of Vitamin D while listening to some good music. Enjoy!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet up

Hey

Just returned recently from Corralejo on a solo trip n its the kinda place u will naturally meet people to chat to. TA meets are commonplace in Lindos, Rhodes for regulars n newcomers alike, although there are plenty of unofficial ones in bars at any time. Have a great time.

Mart

3. Re: Meet up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:16