We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corralejo

Leeds, England...
10 posts
Save Topic
Corralejo

Hi I am travelling to Fuerteventura, Corralejo on 15th August and getting worried by the weather as it's saying cloudy and 25-28•C..is this true? All help appreciated

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corralejo

It is impossible to forecast whether it will be cloudy that far in advance. Relax and don't worry. Cloud can form at about 1000 meters in different parts of Fuerteventura. Some days it burns off, other days it doesn't. If it is a bit cloudy you will appreciate it because the sun is strong at this time of year.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,600 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corralejo

We're waking up to cloud ever day at the moment, yet by the time I get round to reading the latest bunch of worries about weather forecasts, it's always sunny. From my office window I can see a little bunch of fluffy white clouds peeking out from behind a house; otherwise the sky's deep blue.

Nobody can guarantee good weather, not this year when weather systems around the globe are way off normal, but those forecasts shouldn't spoil your holiday either.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corralejo

You are right, Sheila, about 'weather systems around the globe are way off normal'. It has been very hot in the UK for last week or so (even after a good June and first half of July) - up to 32C in places - and the sea temperature has risen to above 20C on parts of the South Coast. It is set to become cooler, though.

4. Re: Corralejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18